Tuesday 4 January 2011

My Beautiful Nephew

Technically this wasn't taken today, but today got busy all of a sudden and I didn't have time to go out to play with my camera!  So instead I thought I'd share a picture of my first cuddle with my nephew Elliott!  He is truly scrumptious!  He's only a few days old in this photo, but my camera refused to take a non-blurry one when I saw him at Christmas so this photo is 3 months old now!  Can't believe how much he's grown in just 3 months! 


There seems to have been a lot of baby action with people I know this year; 4 born in the last 3 months and another 2 on the way!  But I'm actually related to this one and I get to be his cool Auntie Chrissi!  He even gave me a mug for Christmas that proclaims me the greatest Auntie in the world!  Just hope I live up to expectations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment