Sunday 2 January 2011

First Blog Post...

I've not done this before so it's possible it may be a little bit on the unusual side for a blog!  I'm going to try and take some pictures to share with the world, since I take a lot of photos, it'll always be quite tricky to decide which one makes the cut for the day.  I'll start off with a photo of my Christmas tree...













This is one of my favourite decorations.  I love being reminded of the real meaning of Christmas every time I look at my Christmas tree; when Jesus was born as a tiny baby for just one reason, to grow up and die so that I can have a relationship with him.  Amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Chrissie - I think this is fabulous - what a great start and what an excellent reminder - I look forward to your next post

    ReplyDelete