Thursday 6 January 2011

First things first

I discovered I hadn't downloaded my Christmas photos from my camera and when I did so, I discovered I do in fact have a more recent photo of my nephew!  He is still truly scrumptious!


So today, I had to catch a bus to get me to church for a meeting and, since I was in town, I thought I'd take some time, with the camera, to go and look at some bits of Exeter I often just walk past very fast on my way to somewhere else.  They're the old bits and they look old and of not much use, except that they are very beautiful and incredibly photogenic!  It's amazing to put so much new stuff around some of these crumbly old buildings, especially when you contrast them.  I took this photo earlier and wondered how many people don't even notice this when they're walking through Princesshay.  I know the developers did it deliberately which I think is pretty cool! 





I took a few other photos which I may well share on a rainy day when I'm bored of doing macro shots of my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment