Thursday 5 April 2012

I've neglected this a bit...

I've been rather rubbish of late and have totally neglected this blog since August apparently!!  So I shall post a few photos to bring you up to speed...

This is Bigbury.  The photo is taken on the 'island' looking back to the shore.  At high tide all that sand gets covered!  Just one of many adventures we've had in the caravan!

My first ever proper Christmas cake!  I had some help from my glamorous assistant (not sure he often gets called glamorous, but I was in tears trying to make the icing go on so he looked more glamorous than I did!)!  Very pleased with it!

Every January, my church goes to Newquay for the weekend.  And yes, I did take this photo and yes I did take it in January!  Looks amazing huh?!?  You should join us!

I like going to Lyme Regis and one of the reasons is the Town Mill Bakery!  Breakfast... all you can eat toast, Lunch... all you can eat soup!  And you can watch them bake whilst you eat!  Carrot and Parsnip if memory serves me correctly!  Well scrummy and warming before a photography session on a blowy beach!

Dave still loves to fish and this is his biggest catch to date!  An 18lb carp at Luccombes.  Lovely place!  I sit and read or craft whilst he fishes!  Brilliant days spending time together without boring the other one!

At Belmont, we have a session on Sundays every once in a while where we get all the kids together.  Last Sunday was one of those and we went on an Easter Adventure!  We made these beautiful crosses which I love!  It was a great time and really hands on way of exploring the Easter story together.

That takes us to last Sunday...  that's current enough for now!  I'll try and get better...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment